|Projector brightness||2700 ANSI lumens|
|Projector native resolution||XGA (1024x768)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||2000:1|
|Screen size compatibility||0.58 - 7.62 "|
|Vertical scan range||56 - 85 Hz|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 100 kHz|
|Projection distance||1 - 11.9 m|
|Aspect ratio||4:3, 16:9|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||299 x 229 x 93 mm|
|Service life of light source||3000 h|
|Lamp power||200 W|
|Light source type||Lamp|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
Ports & interfaces
|Composite video in||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|PC Audio in||✓|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Serial interface type||RS-232|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g|
|Power consumption (typical)||255 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||14 W|
The Acer P5260i lets you enjoy cable-free projection in various presenting environments, giving way to better collaborative meetings and more convenient multimedia viewing. Using the latest 802.11b/g wireless technology, the P5260i ensures lossless quality and virtually instantaneous projection of high-def video and images from anywhere in the room. A high brightness rating of 2700 ANSI Lumens, native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, and 2000:1 contrast ratio bring out vibrant colors for a totally absorbing viewing experience in all lighting conditions.
Fine details, lively imagery
Unique, elegant design with stylish surface, soft texture and smooth rounded curves portrays cool sophistication.
The handy remote control features the Empowering Key for faster access to Acer Empowering Technology tools, and added laser pointer, mouse and page up/down functionality.
Advanced Acer ColorBoost technology features a 6-segment color wheel, powerful image processor and advanced lamp illumination technology for more lifelike images.
Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution presents sharp, crisp details.
2700 ANSI Lumens brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio project crystal clear images from a long distance on a large screen.
DLP® system design delivers seamless, consistent images with no color decay, and displays moving images with smooth precision for shocking realism.
The Empowering Key provides one-touch convenience to Acer Empowering Technology tools.
Acer SmartFormat technology ensures support for a variety of display standards and resolutions, and makes setup easy, freeing you from complicated resolution settings.
Acer Top-Loading Lamp design lets you replace the lamp in a few simple steps -- even while the projector is ceiling-mounted.
With Acer InstantPack technology you can safely unplug the power cord right after the projector is turned off -- you don't have to wait for a cooling period, so you can pack up and go immediately!
The projector automatically performs a safety shutdown if there is no input for an extended period of time.
The Acer P5260i detects input as soon as a source is connected, eliminating time spent signal scanning.
Advanced connectivity- The P5260i offers wireless projection convenience via the latest 802.11b/g wireless technology, ensuring lossless quality and instant transmission of high-def video and audio. Up to 1080i/720p HD video projection allows you to view ultra-sharp, seamless fast-moving videos even on large screens.
- The P5260i has at least two connectors for multiple-PC source input, including D-Sub, DVI-D and/or HDMI™, offering more flexible connectivity and instant switching, and facilitating information sharing during meetings.
- Loop-through functionality means a D-Sub output port allows another device, usually a monitor or another projector, to be connected to the P5260i for dual displays.
- An RS-232 serial port enables advanced control and monitoring via the system manager.
Integrated functionality- Up to 4000 hours of lamp life saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- 40-degree vertical keystone correction alleviates the display distortion caused by elevated or side projection.
- Digital zoom and pan let you magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- A low 25 dBA noise level ensures clearly audible presentations.
- A built-in speaker enhances presentations and video entertainment audibility.
- An alarm sounds when the projector is turned on/off, when the presentation duration you set via Acer eTimer Management is up, or when a projection error occurs.
- PIN security enables projector password control, protecting the projector from theft and unauthorized use.
- The integrated sliding lens cover protects the projector's high-precision optics from dust.