|Projector brightness||3000 ANSI lumens|
|Projector native resolution||XGA (1024x768)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||2000:1|
|Number of colours||16.78 million colours|
|Screen size compatibility||0.58 - 7.62 "|
|Keystone correction, vertical||±40 °|
|Vertical scan range||56 - 85 Hz|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 - 100 kHz|
|Projection distance||1 - 11.9 m|
|Digital zoom||2 x|
|Throw ratio||1.95 - 2.15:1|
|Aspect ratio||4:3, 16:9|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||299 x 229 x 93 mm|
|Power requirements||100 - 240V|
|Service life of light source||3000 h|
|Lamp power||220 W|
|Service life of light source (economic mode)||4000 h|
|Light source type||Lamp|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
Ports & interfaces
|S-Video inputs quantity||1|
|Composite video in||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|PC Audio in||✓|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|Serial interface type||RS-232|
|Power consumption (standby)||10 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||280 W|
With 3000 ANSI Lumens brightness, native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, and up to WSXGA (1680 x 1050) format support via Acer SmartFormat technology, the P5270 is suitable even for venues with bright ambient light. Featuring an advanced HDMI™ port and Acer ColorBoost technology, along with a six-segment colour wheel, the P5270 offers incredible color performance. High-performance colour projection.
Bright, realistic display- Unique, elegant design with stylish surface, soft texture and smooth rounded curves portrays cool sophistication.
- The handy remote control features the Empowering Key for faster access to Acer Empowering Technology tools, and added laser pointer, mouse and page up/down functionality.
- Advanced Acer ColorBoost technology features a six-segment colour wheel, powerful image processor and advanced lamp illumination technology for more lifelike images.
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution presents sharp, crisp details.
- 3000 ANSI Lumens brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio project crystal clear images from a long distance on a large screen.
- DLP® system design delivers seamless, consistent images with no colour decay, and displays moving images with smooth precision for shocking realism.
Convenient usability- The Empowering Key provides one-touch convenience to:
– Acer eView Management allows you to choose the optimal display mode (also innovative Blackboard Mode).
– Acer eTimer Management lets you set a time limit to presentations.
– Acer eOpening Management creates a customized projector startup image (logo or personal photo).
- Acer SmartFormat technology ensures support for a variety of display standards and resolutions (easy setup).
- Acer Top-Loading Lamp design lets you replace the lamp easily even while the projector is ceiling-mounted.
- With Acer InstantPack technology you can safely unplug the power cord right after the projector is turned off.
- The projector automatically performs a safety shutdown if there is no input for an extended period of time.
- The Acer P5270 detects input as soon as a source is connected, eliminating time spent signal scanning.
Multimedia excellence- The P5270 has at least two connectors for multiple-PC source input, including D-Sub, DVI and/or HDMI™, offering more flexible connectivity and instant switching, and facilitating information sharing during meetings.
– An HMDI™ port delivers uncompressed digital signals and multi-channel audio for exceptional HD viewing and the highest quality video and audio currently available.
– A DVI-D port supports HD digital/analog signals and HDCP for secure connection to a variety of media sources.
– Dual D-Sub ports accept analog video component signals up to HD.
- Through the loop-through function, a D-Sub output port allows another device, usually a monitor or another projector, to be connected to the P5720 for dual displays.
- An RS-232 serial port allows advanced control and monitoring via the system manager.
Comprehensive functionality- Up to 4000 hours of lamp life saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term use.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- 40-degree vertical keystone correction alleviates the display distortion caused by elevated or side projection.
- Digital zoom and pan let you magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- The low 28 dBA noise level ensures the clarity and audibility of presentations.
- A built-in speaker enhances presentations and video entertainment audibility.
- An alarm sounds when the projector is turned on/off, when timer is up, or when a projection error occurs.
- PIN security enables projector password control.
- The integrated sliding lens cover protects the projector's high-precision optics from dust.