|Lock type||Combination lock, Electronic|
|Best uses||Document, Jewelry, Money|
Weight & dimensions
|Interior dimensions (W x D x H)||435 x 288 x 310 mm|
The home safe PointSafe with finger scan technology
Tested in the BURG-WÄCHTER test laboratory, the furniture safes of the series PointSafe are especially convenient for the assembly in cabinets, desks or shelves – The compact safe for home use.
Finger scan technology: Convenient and easy
The electronic combination lock with high-quality finger scan technology and self-programmable general and user codes is a convenient and safe solution. You can change the codes, as well as the finger prints, to your will at all times. In total, there are five fingers programmable. The handling of the electronic lock is due to the motor operated locking with automatic opening of the door more than convenient and easy. This lock is battery-driven and does not require any additional power source. Standardly, there are four batteries included so that you can put your PointSafe into operation right away. In a case of an emergency, an additional lock exists for an emergency opening.
Please note that the lock armature protrudes 15 mm.
The furniture safe from BURG-WÄCHTER at a glance
- Tested in the BURG-WÄCHTER laboratory
- Solid single-walled body
- Double-walled door
- Electronic combination lock with finger scan technology
- self-programmable general and user codes and (up to 5) finger prints
- Prepared for wall and floor fixing
- two drill holes in the back wall
- 2 drill holes in the bottom, fixings included
- Can be installed in cupboards, desks, etc.