Thank you for choosing a De’Longhi product. Please take a few
moments to read the instructions to avoid risks or damage to the
Symbols used in these instructions
Important warnings are identied by the symbols below.
It is important to respect the warnings. Failure to respect the
warnings could lead to electric shock, serious injury, burns, re
or damage to the appliance.
Failure to observe the warning may result in life threatening
injury by electric shock.
Failure to observe the warning could result in injury or damage
to the appliance.
Danger of burns!!
Failure to observe the warning could result in burns or scalds.
This symbol indicates recommendations and important
information for the user.
- To protect against electrical hazards do not immerse the
mains lead, plug power base or kettle in water or any other
liquid. Do not use in the bathroom or near any source of
water. Do not use outdoors.
- Remove the plug from the mains socket when not in
use and before cleaning. Allow the kettle to cool before
- Do not use the kettle if you have wet hands.
- Do not place any utensils into the kettle.
The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may result in re, electric shock or
- Avoid spillage on the connector.
- The appliance is exclusively for the use
of boiling water. Any other use is to be
considered inappropriate and therefore
dangerous. The manufacturer cannot
be held responsible for eventual damage
caused by inappropriate, improper or
irresponsible use and/or for repairs
made to the product by unauthorised
- The appliance is designed and produced
for domestic use only. It is not suitable for
use in: sta kitchens in shops, oces and
other workplaces, farm houses, hotels,
motels or other holiday accommodation,
- Take care when pouring - do not over-tilt the kettle as
water may enter into the switch mechanism.
- This appliance can be used by children
aged 8 upwards and by persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or who lack of experience
and knowledge if they are supervised
or have been given instructions
concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the hazards
involved. Children must not play with
the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance must not be carried out by
children unless they are older than 8 and
supervised. Keep the appliance and its
cord out of the reach of children under 8
years of age.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used
- Do not operate the kettle on an inclined surface.
- Do not operate this kettle if the mains lead or plug is
damaged, if the kettle malfunctions, or has been damaged
in any manner. It must be returned to an authorised service
agent for repair or replacement in order to avoid hazard.
Danger of burns!!
- Do not touch hot surfaces i.e. body or lid. Use handles or
- Do not remove the lid while the kettle is
- Water can remain hot for a long time after boiling and can
present a scald hazard. Keep the kettle and the mains lead
away from the edge of the work surface and out of the
reach of children.
- Do not allow the mains lead to hang over the edge of the
table or work surface.
- Avoid contact with steam coming out of the spout when
View the manual for the DeLonghi Distinta KBI 2001 here, for free. This user manual comes under the category kettles and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 6.9. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the DeLonghi Distinta KBI 2001? Ask your question here
Got a question?
Do you have a question about the DeLonghi and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other DeLonghi owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0