Fenix TK75 specifications
Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the Fenix TK75.
|EAN ||6942870301648, 6942870302089|
EN - 4 (PDF)
||Hand flashlight |
International Protection (IP) code
||- W |
||3 lamp(s) |
Number of power levels
||2900 lm |
Light beam distance (max)
||690 m |
Weight & dimensions
||53 mm |
||185 mm |
||53 mm |
||509 g |
||86.4 mm |
With the Fenix TK75, four 18650 rechargeable cells are stunningly transformed into 2900 lumen max output. Throwing 2264ft with an 80 degree plus beam angle lets the TK75 light up extended terrain. The stainless crown, strobe and SOS functionality as well as the on-body dual switch system make the TK75 a trustworthy carry on search, caving and scouting missions.
- Max 2900 lumen output from four 18650 batteries
- Six outputs including 2900 lumen strobe and 450 lumen SOS
- On-body dual controls, balanced compact body design
- Also available with batteries, quick charger and case
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.