|CP-WX8255 | CP-WX8255|
|0050585152878, 4902530935448, 0854432516512, 4902530990089, 5053959381657, 4902530990096|
|EN - 126 Manual (PDF), EN - 4 Product Brochure (PDF)|
|Projector brightness||5500 ANSI lumens|
|Projector native resolution||WXGA (1280x800)|
|Screen size compatibility||30 - 600 "|
|Native aspect ratio||16:10|
|Supported aspect ratios||4:3, 16:9, 16:10|
|Projection distance||- m|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||3000:1|
|Keystone correction, horizontal||- 35 - 35 °|
|Keystone correction, vertical||- 35 - 35 °|
|Horizontal synchronization (min)||31.5 kHz|
|Horizontal synchronization (max)||106 kHz|
|Vertical synchronization (min)||0.056 kHz|
|Vertical synchronization (max)||0.120 kHz|
|Projector brightness (economic mode)||4400 ANSI lumens|
|Focal length range||- mm|
|Throw ratio||1.5 - 3.0:1|
|Service life of light source||2500 h|
|Lamp power||330 W|
|Service life of light source (economic mode)||4000 h|
|Lamps quantity||1 lamp(s)|
|Light source type||Lamp|
|Analog signal format system||NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, SECAM|
|Supported graphics resolutions||1024 x 768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1440 x 900 (WXGA+), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|Supported video modes||1080i, 1080p, 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|RMS rated power||16 W|
Ports & interfaces
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||3|
|Composite video in||1|
|Audio (L/R) in||1|
|Audio (L/R) out||1|
|S-Video inputs quantity||1|
|Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in||1|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type||✗|
|BNC input ports||5|
|Serial interface type||RS-232|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Noise level||37 dB|
|Noise level (economic mode)||31 dB|
|Certification||UL60950-1, C-UL, FCC|
|On Screen Display (OSD)||✓|
|Product type||Standard throw projector|
|Power consumption (typical)||455 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.35 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
Weight & dimensions
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 35 °C|
|Remote control included||✓|
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables quick adjustment of the projected image by moving its four corners one at a time. In addition, barrel or pincushion distortion, which occur on rounded surfaces, can easily be corrected.
- DICOM Simulation Mode: These projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode, which reproduces images with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Wireless Presentation Ready: You can use a wireless network by connecting the projector to a computer using the optional USB wireless adapter part number USBWL11N. The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Status Monitor: With Hitachi’s status monitor, you’ll have access in real time to projector diagnostics. Status updates include configuration information, maintenance history, as well as error and alarm messaging. For even greater user convenience, the status monitor can be accessed on the rear input panel or through the Hitachi network tools software.
- Picture By Picture: Hitachi’s picture by picture enables the content from any two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. With such flexibility, the input source can originate from different locations such as PC x 2 or video x 2, or PC x 1 and video x 1, with both images sharing equal screen size. This feature is also ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Multiple Lens Options: In addition to the one ML703 middle throw standard lens, four optional lenses are available: FL701 fixed; SL702 short throw; LL704 long throw; and UL705 ultra-long throw.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Projector management application (PJMan) allows users to monitor and control multiple projectors over LAN. Features include scheduling of events, e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance. Crestron RoomView Express and AMX Device Discovery is embedded into the projector which provides out of the box compatibility with Crestron and AMX Systems.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send campus wide announcements.