▪ Follow the safety regulations on the charger packaging.
▪ Keep chargers away from direct sunlight and tempera-
tures over 50 °C/120 °F.
▪ Store product components and chargers out of the
reach of children.
▪ Only operate the device when it’s ﬁlled.
▪ Only use the device for the purposes speciﬁed in this
▪ Cryogenic applications (with liquid nitrogen, for ex-
ample) are not recommended.
▪ Only combine device heads and bottles of the same
▪ Use only iSi original accessories and replacement
parts. The use of accessories or replacement parts
from other manufacturers will void the warranty and
exempt the company from any liability.
▪ Never attach the head piece so that it is crooked.
▪ Never lean your body over the device when screwing
on the charger.
▪ Never unscrew the head when the device is under
▪ Only use 1 iSi cream charger.
▪ Never heat the iSi (Mini) Easy Whip.
▪ Never store a ﬁlled bottle in the freezer or deep freeze
▪ The device is a pressurized bottle. If it is dropped
or damaged, it should not be used again because it
poses a risk of injury. Please have the device checked
by an iSi service center.
▪ The iSi (Mini) Easy Whip should only be disassembled
as per the “Basic Cleaning” section, page 17.
▪ Do not make any modiﬁcations to the iSi (Mini) Easy
Whip. This will void the warranty and exempt the com-
pany from any liability.
▪ Please read the device instructions carefully to avoid
operating errors and keep a copy on hand.
View the manual for the iSi Easy Whip here, for free. This user manual comes under the category not categorized and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.3. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the iSi Easy Whip? Ask your question here
Got a question?
Do you have a question about the iSi and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other iSi owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0