• Mount the camera indoors or outdoors. For outdoor
installation, mount it in a sheltered place where it is not
directly exposed to rain or snow.
• Aim the Cameras to best optimize the viewing area:
Select a location for the camera that provides a clear
view of the area you want to monitor, which is free from
dust, and is not in line-of-sight to a strong light source
or direct sunlight.
• Avoid installing the cameras where there are thick
walls, obstructions, or interference (i.e. transformers,
microwave ovens or other electrical equipment)
between the Cameras and the Receiver.
• Select a location for the camera that has an ambient
temperature between 14°F~122°F (-10°C~50°C)
• Before starting permanent installation, have another
person hold the camera for you while you verify its
performance by observing the image on a monitor.
INSTALLING THE CAMERA
Before you install the camera, carefully plan where and how it will be
positioned, and where you will route the cable that connects the
camera to the power adaptor.
1. Carefully unpack the Camera.
2. Mount the stand to the wall:
• Mark the position of the
screw holes on the wall.
• Drill holes and insert the
drywall plugs as needed.
• Firmly attach the stand
to the wall using the
3. Attach the Antenna to the
Camera prior to mounting.
4. Place the camera in the
desired mounting position.
Tighten the thumbscrews
to secure the camera to the
Stand. Adjust the angle of
the camera until the
desired view is set.
*May not be exactly as shown
NOTE: AVOID INSTALLING IN A
LOCATION WHICH REQUIRES
THE WIRELESS SIGNAL TO PASS
THROUGH CEMENT, CONCRETE
AND METAL STRUCTURES. THIS
WILL REDUCE THE
COLOR DIGITAL WIRELESS INDOOR/OUTDOOR
ACCESSORY MOTION CAMERA
LW2701AC1 SERIES - QUICK START GUIDE
1. PIR Sensor: Passive IR motion sensor for more accurate
2. Microphone: Built-in microphone underneath camera body.
3. Lens: Camera lens.
4. Night Vision IR: Night vision IR LEDs used for viewing in
5. Speaker: Speaker for two-way audio.
6. Pair: Pairing button.
7. Antenna: Wireless antenna.
8. Power Cable: Connect the included power adapter to the
cable extending from the camera.
View the manual for the Lorex LW2701AC1 here, for free. This user manual comes under the category Security cameras and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 8.2. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Lorex LW2701AC1? Ask your question here
Got a question?
Do you have a question about the Lorex and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Lorex owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0