This manual is valid for the following Novis appliances:
Your safety and the safety of others are of the utmost importance.
Several safety recommendations are listed in this instruction manual. Please read and always take this
safety advice into consideration.
Under this symbol, we warn you of any possible hazard that could cause death or injuries.
All the safety recommendations explain to you the kind of danger and provide advice on
how you could prevent the risk of injuries, keeping you informed of the consequences if you
do not follow the recommendations.
This symbol indicates useful operation advice.
When working with electrical equipment, the following basic safety precautions
should be observed at all times:
1. Read these instructions carefully.
2. To protect against the risk of electric shock, never put the Novis
Kettle into water or other liquids.
3. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the hazards involved.
4. Children must not play with the Novis Kettle.
5. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children
6. Remove the plug from the socket when you are not using or when
you are cleaning the Novis Kettle.
7. If you drop the appliance or if it is damaged in any way, contact the
nearest Novis customer service point and have the appliance
8. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufac-
turer or a qualified person in order to avoid hazards / damages.
9. Do not leave the power cord hanging over the edge of a table or
work surface and protect it from heat and oil.
10. If the plug does not fit into the socket, the device must not be used.
11. Novis assumes no liability if the device is used with a power
6113 - Kettle K1 (Mechanical Version)
6114 - KettleKTC1 (Electronic Temperature Control)
Safety Instructions 1
Using the Unit for the first Time 2
Novis Kettle K1 Usage 2
Novis Kettle KTC1 Usage (Electronic Temperature Control) 2
Clean and Care 3
Customer Service 4
View the manual for the Novis KTC1 here, for free. This user manual comes under the category kettles and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Novis KTC1? Ask your question here
Got a question?
Do you have a question about the Novis and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Novis owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0